Introducing our New Customer Portal through InvoiceCloud!
Our new InvoiceCloud system allows you to use a variety of online payment methods, any time you log on, from anywhere you have internet access. This new system replaced the old Customer Portal as of March 30, 2022. Your old login will no longer work; please click below to create a new one. You can also make a one-time payment without creating a login. As with our old system, there may be a convenience fee for online payments.
We encourage you to create an online account and elect to receive your bill via eBilling. Customer Portal Instructions
Advantages of the new InvoiceCloud system:
- You can manage and access your Saxonburg Area Authority accounts online at your convenience
- Explore all the options you have available for paying your bill online, including New Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Save time with AutoPay & avoid late fees
- Receive email notifications when your bill is ready; just before the due date and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay your bills your way--where, when, and how you want
- All you need to register is your SAA account number and CID number found on your bill
Once you log in:
- Go to the payment portal and locate your bill
- Enter your payment information. Review and submit your payment
- Receive an email confirmation of your payment amount and payment date
A convenience fee applies when paying by credit/debit cards, echecks, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo, and PayPal. There is no convenience fee when you sign up for autopay from your checking account.
A convenience fee may apply when paying by credit/debit cards, or when doing one-time payments from an account.