Our InvoiceCloud payment system allows you to use a variety of online payment methods, any time you log on, from anywhere you have internet access. You can either create an account on our customer portal or you can make a one-time payment without creating a login.
We encourage you to create an online account and elect to receive your bill via eBilling. Customer Portal Instructions
- You can manage and access your Saxonburg Area Authority accounts online at your convenience
- Explore all the options you have available for paying your bill online, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Save time with AutoPay & avoid late fees
- Receive email notifications when your bill is ready; just before the due date and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay your bills your way--where, when, and how you want
- All you need to register is your SAA account number and CID number found on your bill
- Once you register, you will receive and email from Authority Pay with a link to verify your account
Once you log in:
- Go to the payment portal and locate your bill
- Enter your payment information. Review and submit your payment
- Receive an email confirmation of your payment amount and payment date
A convenience fee applies when paying by credit/debit cards, echecks, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo, and PayPal. There is no convenience fee when you sign up for autopay from your checking account.
A convenience fee applies when paying by credit/debit cards, or when doing one-time payments from an account.