Bills are mailed or emailed the first week of each month and due the 27th of the same month.
- Bills received after the Due Date will incur a 10% penalty on current charges.
- Any balance over 30 days will incur 1.5% interest charge.
- We DO NOT accept in-office credit/debit card payments or phone payments.
- Failure to receive a bill does not exempt the customer from timely payment or preclude service termination. Payment is due by the due date on the bill. A bill becomes delinquent if it is not paid by the due date. … This will not exempt you from paying your bill by the due date.
- Post-dated checks will not be held, nor accepted.