Billing Information & Payment Terms
- Bills are mailed or emailed the first week of each month and due the 27th of the same month.
- Bills received after the Due Date will incur a 10% penalty on current charges.
- Any balance over 30 days will incur 1.5% interest charge.
- We accept in-office or phone credit/debit card payments, with a convenience fee. By calling 844-510-2147, you can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, eCheck, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo, debit cards, and PayPal. A convenience fee applies when using those payment methods. There is no convenience fee charged when you sign up for autopay from your checking account.
- Failure to receive a bill does not exempt the customer from timely payment or preclude service termination. Payment is due by the due date on the bill. A bill becomes delinquent if it is not paid by the due date. This will not exempt you from paying your bill by the due date.
- Post-dated checks will not be held.